Pages

February 21, 2018

The Magpie and The Wardrobe's Sweet Flower Fairies

 


Artist Sam McKechnie, of The Magpie and the Wardrobe, 
creates papier maché dolls that are just darling!  
Each collectible doll, actually a flutterby fairy, has a 
hand-painted face and a personality all her own.
Her body is crafted from antique French linen and then filled with fragrant lavender.
Each outfit is designed from vintage fabric, sequins, laces and antique flowers. 
I love all the sweet details!

Every fairy has a wand for spreading her special magic and delight!
Allow me to introduce you to several of these adorable fairies...


~Grace~

~Holly~

~Cherry~

~Bride Rose~

 ~Olive~

 ~Duchess~

~Miss Bird~

~Lady Jaune~

Check out Sam's amazing book!


Want more?



Images used with direct permission from Sam McKechnie.

2 comments:

  1. This is so refreshing! I gained knowledge today on a new subject, and I have fallen in love with each papier maché doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment, Leonie! Please stop back and visit me in My Paisley World! Blessings!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!