Pages

February 17, 2018

Doors of the World & Christ's Message of Salvation


Sweden


Doors have particular significance in Scripture.
Although each of these doors, with its own beautiful architecture,
 represents a different country, the message of Christ's offer 
of salvation through Him is universal and remains the same
for every country, 
in any language, 
to all people.

Contemplate each of these Bible verses,
take in the artistry of these doors from around the globe,
then consider:
Have you knocked?
Have you opened?
Have you entered?



 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; 
knock and the door will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; 
and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened."
Matthew 7:6-8


"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. 
If anyone hears my voice and opens the door
I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me."
Revelation 3:20



 "I am the door. 
If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, 
and will go in and out and find pasture."
John 10:9



Belgium


France


Hungary


Israel


Tunisia


Poland


Portugal


Russia


Scotland


Spain


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I am blown away by these colors...It is just like God to display such variety and bold hues through these people groups He created and loves so much. Reminds me of the rainbow of fancy fish and birds He was pleased to create just for our enjoyment. Love the reminder that Jesus is The Door. These doors are breathtakingly inviting, just like Jesus welcoming us. Thanks for the beauty,Lu. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So welcome, Julie. Yes, He is THE door! I appreciate your comments.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!