Pages

January 3, 2015

Resolving to Do Differently, Better and More Of

yesmissy


How's that for a list of do-able resolutions for the new year?
It's a wonderful way to begin the year toward self-improvement.
Think physically, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally.
Shoot for do-able goals that aren't overwhelming. 
Intend to make positive changes;
though small, they'll add up to big time success!
All toward becoming a better me! A better you!

What do I resolve to do differently, better, and more of?

Travel to somewhere I've never been.
Write notes and send them snail mail.
Purge old spices, replace, organize.
New knobs on kitchen cabinets.
Grow an amazing herb garden.
Update the medicine chest.
Try a new handmade craft.
Invite friends over for tea.
Read and study Scripture.
Date nights with my man.
Improve my photography.
Random acts of kindness.
Adventurous day trips.
Gratitude (Eph. 5:20)
Send birthday cards.
Organize the pantry.
De-clutter my desk.
Pray (1 Thess. 5:17)
Walks in the park.
Purge my closet.
Try new recipes.
Trust (Prv. 3:5)
Be optimistic.
Drink water.
Volunteer.
Bike rides.
Donate.
Naps.


So, check back with me next year. 
I'll let you know how I did!

Do you have a list of your own?
Share some of your do-able resolutions in the comments.
I'd love to hear your ideas!

Here's to a better US in the year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!