Pages

February 7, 2014

Obstacle Course No Match for Hungry Squirrel!




February is National Birdfeeding Month.
Now, I guess I could write about what kinds of seeds various birds prefer,
or feature really cool birdfeeders and where to buy them
or even do a DIY and make my own feeder.

However, I'm in an ornery mood, and I mean to stick up for the poor squirrels
who have gotten such bad reputations for stealing food intended only for the backyard birdies.
Hey, squirrels have to eat too!

Don't you admire the tenacity of squirrels? To applaud their determination,
I give you this YouTube video called "Mission Impossible Squirrel."
It shows a cleverly designed obstacle course and
the squirrel who didn't let it stand between him and his lunch!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!