Pages

November 6, 2013

Yalipaz Enchanted Art




Yali makes her home in Herzliya, Israel.
She's an artist who creates impish little dolls from felt.
Her sweet fairies, animals, and elves radiate personality and are sure to steal your heart!
As I look at each one, I appreciate every tiny snip and stitch that was done by hand!

So cute and so collectible, they're sold at Yali's Etsy shop, Yalipaz Enchanted Art.
Stop by to see her fabulous brooches as well.

































Direct permission obtained from Yali.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you LuAnn for featuring my work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, Yali! I love what you do! ~LuAnn

      Delete
  2. Very unique and personable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!