Pages

November 11, 2013

Veterans Day Salute




First, a small snippet, without an author or source, but so worth sharing.



I'm allowing this to sink in. 
I want to always remember those blank checks that were signed for my country.
For my freedoms
I want to honor and appreciate United States Veterans,
not just on Veterans Day, but every day.


Enjoy this memorable performance as the 
West Virginia University 2011 Marching Band salutes the U.S. Armed Forces. 
Let's raise our heads with pride and respectfully bow them
as we pay homage to our Veterans of the United States of America.






May God bless our United States Armed Forces.
May God bless America.



1 comment:

  1. Great Tribute. Thanks to all who served and are serving.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!