Pages

September 10, 2013

Colonial Williamsburg

DSC_4204

My husband and I recently celebrated our wedding anniversary by vacationing in Williamsburg, Virginia. 
We history buffs enjoyed every moment in The Revolutionary City! 
I thought I'd share some photos from our trip. 
Here's where you can find out more about Colonial Williamsburg.


The Governor's Palace
The lion & the unicorn, from the coat of arms of England.



Grand entry foyer of the Governer's Palace.



A man of science.



Bedchamber



Oh, the wigs!


George Wythe
Mr. John Wythe


The Magazine
The magazine held arms & amunition.


The Shoemaker
DSC_4252


General George Washington
General George Washington


The Capitol
The Capitol had two courts, one on each side.



On the other side, the much more elaborate Court of England.



DSC_4180









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!